Welcome to Crosspoint Church!
Thank you for your interest in visiting and worshipping with us!
- Service Times: Please join us at 10:00 AM for our morning worship service. Free breakfast is provided starting at 9:30 AM.
- Our Location & Contact Us: We are located at:
150 Wakefield Street (2nd Floor)
Rochester, NH 03867
- Our Beliefs & Leadership: Feel free to review the information below, and contact us if you have any further questions. We'd love to chat!
During our 10:00 AM Sunday morning services, we also offer Kids Church, Junior Kids Church, and Nursery.
What We Believe
Although Crosspoint Church is Non-Denominational, we are a Charismatic church whose beliefs fall under the umbrella of the Assemblies of God International Fellowship. If you have specific questions about our beliefs, the Bible, or anything you hear in our sermons and bible studies, please don't hesitate to contact us - we love to talk about Jesus!
The doctrine of Salvation forms the core of our Christian faith by proclaiming God’s victory over sin in our lives. This truth results in deliverance, healing and restored lives. Whether a new or mature Christian, every believer should have a clear understanding of salvation and the difference this truth makes in our lives and churches.
Baptism In The Holy Spirit
Baptism in the Holy Spirit is our distinctive doctrine. This truth explains the passion and power of our witness. Jesus promised His followers they would receive power from on high so that they would be His witnesses. We believe this truth is just as relevant today as our Fellowship continues to take the gospel message around the globe.
Wherever Jesus went, He ministered with compassion and healed the sick. Christ’s example showed an interconnection with salvation, as many became believers following their healing. Our Lord continues to heal today and it is vital that the church preach, teach and practice the doctrine of Divine Healing. Scriptures command believers to pray in faith and trust God for the outcome.
The Second Coming Of Christ
With the world experiencing natural disasters, economic downturns and increasing uncertainties on many fronts, the doctrine of Christ’s Second Coming is more relevant than ever. Believers must rest in the certainty of the imminent return of our Lord and share this hope with others.
Our Statement of Doctrines
- We believe in the plenary verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the Scriptures as originally given. As such, the Bible is the Word of God.
- We believe in the Eternal Triune God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and, in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, transformation by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling, the Christian is equipped to live a Godly life and the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a separate and distinct experience subsequent to salvation, providing for life and service.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the creation, test, and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain divine righteousness apart from God.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, very God and very man.
- We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day and personally appeared to His disciples.
- We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion.
- We believe in the Table of the Lord, also called Communion or the Lord’s Supper, for believers.
- We believe in the reality and personality of satan and the eternal judgement of satan and his angels.
In Spring of 2012, God placed a vision in Pastor Fredi’s heart to start a new church in Rochester, New Hampshire.
Over the next few months, and after much prayer and Godly counsel, Pastor Fredi took a leap of faith and began to lay the groundwork for Crosspoint Church. During this time, God’s favor was evident, and others were being called to be a part of Crosspoint. A core team was formed and a few events were held in 2012.
Crosspoint Church has been leading people to the Cross so that Jesus Christ becomes the center of their lives. Our story is just beginning and the BEST is yet to come!
Pastor Fredi Vega, Senior Pastor
The youngest of 13 children, Fredi Vega grew up in Newburgh, New York.
Fredi accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord & Savior in 1985. He attended and became a member of Newburgh Assembly of God where he was mentored and discipled by several wonderful pastors and later called into ministry.
Fredi enrolled in Faith School of Theology in Charleston, Maine where he earned his ministerial diploma in 1995 and gained his wife and partner in ministry, Nubia in 1997. Fredi and Nubia have three sons, Alex, Caleb and Seth.
In addition to his degree, Fredi also holds a teaching certificate from the Evangelical Training Association and is ordained through the Assemblies of God International Fellowship (an association of independent full-gospel ministers and churches).
Over the past 16 years Fredi has served and ministered in churches across New Hampshire, serving in various capacities such as Associate and Campus Pastor.
Seeking to live his faith and love for the Lord out loud, Fredi answered God's calling on his life and founded Crosspoint Church in 2012 with the first official service on January 6, 2013.
Pastor Fredi's desire to fulfill the Great Commission through discipleship within the church, and through outreach and evangelism out in the community, is integral to the vision of Crosspoint Church. His desire to see lives transformed by the redemptive power of the Cross is integral to the mission.