Who We Are:
Crosspoint Church is a Spirit-filled / Non-Denominational church with a heart for outreach, discipleship, and community. Our desire is to impact the City of Rochester in a meaningful way, by sharing God’s love through the message of the Cross.
Crosspoint Church exists to lead people to the Cross, so that Jesus Christ becomes the center of their lives.
In Spring of 2012, God placed a vision in Pastor Fredi’s heart to start a new church in Rochester, New Hampshire.
Over the next few months, and after much prayer and Godly counsel, Pastor Fredi took a leap of faith and began to lay the groundwork for Crosspoint Church. During this time, God’s favor was evident, and others were being called to be a part of Crosspoint. A core team was formed and a few events were held in 2012.
Crosspoint Church has been leading people to the Cross so that Jesus Christ becomes the center of their lives. Our story is just beginning and the BEST is yet to come!
What We Believe...
• We believe in the plenary verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the Scriptures as originally given. As such, the Bible is the Word of God.
• We believe in the Eternal Triune God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and, in His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, transformation by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling, the Christian is equipped to live a Godly life and the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a separate and distinct experience subsequent to salvation, providing for life and service.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
• We believe in the creation, test, and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain divine righteousness apart from God.
• We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, very God and very man.
• We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day and personally appeared to His disciples.
• We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion.
• We believe in the Table of the Lord, also called Communion or the Lord’s Supper, for believers.
• We believe in the reality and personality of satan and the eternal judgement of satan and his angels.